A community for CG professionals
- Mask Grow: this script will attempt to grow your mask similar to how you can grow a selection in Photoshop. Enter how many polygons you want it to grow by in the slider and click grow. This is best used at medium to low SubD levels. At higher SubD levels it takes forever and the effect is barley noticeable.
- All SubTools to SubD level: this script will put all your subtools at the SubD level indicated by the slider. This is similar to "All High" and "All Low" in the SubTool menu only with more customization.
- PP to Mask: if you have any Polypaint this script will convert it into a mask based on color value with a single click. This is useful if you want a way to preserve complex masks. Note: this script will work with layers as long as the layer(s) are not active.
- Colorize Toggle: this script sets colorize (Polypaint) on or off for all your SubTools at once.
- AutoMask PG: ordinarily the brush setting "AutoMask by Polygroup" is a slider. While this feature is awesome when you want it... it's irksome when you don't. This button toggles between 100 (on) and 0 (off) with a button press. Ideally this button should be pulled into your interface somewhere so it's handy.
- Random Color: this script will assign a random color to each of subtools. This is useful when rendering a flat color pass so you can easily select your subtools when compositing.
Love to hear feedback or suggestions for more scripts!
Use the following HTML tags to style your text:
Click a smilie to insert it into your message.
This user has requested a critique. Please be constructive!
Upload an image for paintover critique.
Download original image using the download button to paint on.
tip - do not save the large or stream image to paint on.
tip - do not change the image resolution if you are making a paintover.
Open in your image editing app, make notes, and save.
tip - if using Photoshop, we recomend using "save for web"
and save as .jpg with a "high" or "very high" quality setting.
Upload in the critique form.
The one on your site is better. I just noticed.
Thanks so much for your comments. Yea CGHub doesn't make it very easy to update so I have gotten kind-of behind updating it here. I will remember to update it here on the next release (which will be soon!).
I agree it should have been added to Zbrush along time ago. It's really hacky the way I do it and I am sure Pixologic could make it much faster.
The subtool batch rename is awesome when transpose master doesn't allow subtools of the same name for it to work. I don't know why this was not built into zbrush years ago along with the rest of options you created. Thank you for making this plug in. You are awesome!!
Love it. The masking options are great and having them in one place makes everything easier. Don't know why I hadn't thought to do something similar Thanks!
Copyright © 2008-2013 Full Spectrum Digital LLC