|Created:||Jun 9th 2011, 10:54 by Volta|
Position: Concept Artist
Location: Quebec City, Canada
Industry: Video Games
· Create high-end visual assets and concept art for AAA console games;
· Follow established art direction and quality benchmarks for each projects;
· Foster positive working relationships and communications within the team.
· 4+ years of experience in a similar position, creating concepts for AAA titles;
· Self-motivated individual;· Strong knowledge of design, anatomy, perspective, composition and color theories;
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other art/design applications;
· Team player looking forward to working with talented and experienced peers;
· Must be capable of working well under pressure and capable of meeting deadlines;
· Passion for games and visual development;
· Positive attitude and outlook;
To apply for this position, send your resume and portfolio at jobs @ volta.ca
Founded in 2006, Volta is a visual development studio dedicated to creating high-end concept art for video games and film. Our veteran team has delivered hundreds of projects to some of the world’s most celebrated entertainment companies, including Activision-Blizzard, EA, Hasbro, Mattel, Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft and Warner Bros.
Recent projects include Assassin's Creed Brotherhood; FEAR 3; Red Faction Armageddon; Deus Ex Human Revolution; Rage; Army of Two 40th Day and many more.