UI Programmer (offsite)
|Created:||Jul 11th, 08:57 by Luuk|
Indie game company Taitale Studios was founded by its CEO Nick Nieuwoudt in 2007. Now a worldwide team of talented artists, programmers and musicians are creating its first major title called Novus Aeterno. A persistent MMO RTS with more than 30.000 players per galaxy forming alliances, trading but also fighting and backstabbing in the same galaxy.
At the moment we are looking to expand our team an UI programmer. This is a full-time job, that can be done anywhere in the world in the comfort of your own home. You will work on you own, but as part of a team via Skype and email.
The requirements we have for our UI Programmers:
- Strong knowledge in C++ .
- Able to make an intuitive user interfaces.
- Able to work work with other people's coding.
- Experience working with event driven architecture.
- Good communication skills. (you need to work with non-programmers.)
- Able to work on your own, but as part of a team.
- Strong technical English.
- Experience in videogame development.
- Passion for game development.
Interested? You can contact me by sending a mail to [Luuk AT taitale.com]. You want more information about the game before you mail, or in general?
If you have other skills that we might have a use for, feel as free to send me an email with your contact info, CV and whatever else you might want to give us.
Thanks for checking us out!