Mobile Developer (m/f)
|Created:||Jan 29th, 11:10 by Goodgame|
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 350 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 105 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As a Mobile Developer, you will work on existing and new online games in an interdisciplinary product team. You develop an innovative mobile game which thousands of players will interact on a daily basis.
- Conception and development of mobile gaming applications for iOS or Android
- Development of high-performance APIs together with the webgame developers
- Create mobile interfaces in collaboration with UI designers (no Flex-Framework)
- Development of game logic and algorithms based on the game design
- Implementation of client-side logic based on the Goodgame MVC framework
- Where applicable, the supervision of junior developers and trainees
- Several years of professional experience with mobile projects, ideally in game development
- Very good skills in object-oriented programming
- Extensive knowledge of ActionScript 3 and/or Objective C
- Knowledge of cross-platform technologies, e.g. Adobe Air
- Experience with Flash Builder or IntelliJ
- The ability to look outside the box and solve problems
- A sense of responsibility, commitment and an open, friendly character
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for games
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com
Please include the keyword “Mobile Developer” and the source details.