|Created:||Jan 28th 2013, 07:08 by arkalisint|
Arkalis interactive is one of the newest game labels in Europe. The label both develops and publishes multi-platform downloadable video games and apps. The entire app or game from concept through to marketing and launch is managed within the Arkalis studios.
Arkalis interactive is looking for a senior game programmer with in-depth knowledge of gameplay and AI . The ideal candidate has a passion for programming and is on constant lookout for new difficult challenges.
• Assist your lead programmer in maintaining development focus, managing technical risks, regularly reporting on development progress, and ensuring our build is solid and functions well every day.
• You will work closely with artists and designers in a proactive environment.
• Write robust, maintainable code inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
• Work within a scrum based development environment where test-driven development techniques are embraced.
• Communicate, written and/or oral, the status of the assigned task on request.
• Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance.
• Understand, improve and implement the design requeriments for the game.
Skills and required experience:
• You have at least 3 years of experience working in the game industry in a similar role and have completed at least one game as a Gameplay Programmer.
• Communicate clearly and concisely within a large group/multiple project environment
• Strong knowledge of C# or C++.
• Solid background and strong understanding of gameplay programming, 3D mathematics, and AI algorithms.
• Experience with version control systems such as SVN, Git or Perforce.
• You are a focused problem-solver and team player who’s happy to work proactively with all disciplines, and work independently when necessary.
• You are fluent in both written and spoken English and possess excellent communication skills.
• Willing to relocate to Ordino, Andorra.
• Experience with Unity3D.
• Experience with 3D packages such as 3ds Max, Softimage and 2D packages such as Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with IOS devices.
• Experience working on multi-platform software projects.
• Experience with shaders and graphics programming is a plus.
Please if you are interested send us your CV to: email@example.com