3D Artist Packaging
|Created:||May 9th, 08:45 by Gameloft-Mtl|
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking a 3D Artist Packaging.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft, distributes its games in over 100 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Working under the Artistic Director for packs/logos, you will be responsible for creating and developing 3D models for packaging. You will be directly involved in creating and producing lighting, environments, characters and high-resolution 3D objects. You must be able to respect the design uploaded by our 2D concept artists as well as the morphology of the characters, and you must be able to offer alternatives if necessary (environments, character design, etc.).
In order to accomplish this, you will also work closely with the 2D artists in charge of enhancing the packaging and reinforcing the visual impact of the 3D images.
• Expertise in 3D modeling (3D Studio Max), Vray lighting and rendering, and character rigging.
• Expertise with using Zbrush and its texturing techniques (transferring texture and 3D model info from Zbrush to Max).
• Expertise with textures using Photoshop.
• Good drawing abilities using a graphics tablet.
• Good general knowledge in art (perspective, volume, lighting).
• Proactive and able to work independently.
• Able to work in a team.
• Portfolio demonstrating your ability to produce high-quality and refined rendering.
• Fluent in English.
• Design and fashion sensibility.
• Up to date with technological advances in the fields of high-polygon modeling, optimization, etc.
In order to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Please forward this information to the following address:
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.