Creature Modeler/Texture Painter for Whiskytree
|Industry:||Film & VFX|
|Created:||Jan 9th, 14:43 by Whiskytree|
Whiskytree, located in northern California, offers visual effects services for film, games, and advertising.
Our studio is looking for a Modeler/Texture painter to join our team immediately for a project position.
• Modeling and Texturing creatures and objects for various studio projects
• Developing final look of models under the guidance of CG Supervisor
• Meeting deadlines while maintaining a high level of productivity
• Participating in the success of the company on a daily basis
• 2 to 3 plus years of feature film or games experience
• Working knowledge of software such as Softimage, Maya, 3DS Max, Z-Brush or Photoshop
• Bachelor's degree related to computer graphics or design
• Strong design skills are essential
• Knowledge of lighting is a plus
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
• Able and willing to follow direction and openly collaborate with others
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send email to RO@whiskytree.com that contains the following:
• Subject line “Modeler/Texture painter submission - your name"
• A signed and scanned Whiskytree Inc Content Submission Agreement - www.whiskytree.com/static/files/WTCSA.pdf
• Your resume and cover letter
• A link to your website or portfolio
No phone calls please.