Lead Marketing Artist (m/f) - Goodgame Studios
|Created:||Jan 3rd, 12:23 by Goodgame|
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
This position is aimed at experienced graphic designers with professional experience and has salaried employee status. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As our Lead Marketing Artist, you will be the interface between the Marketing and Art Depts. You will ensure that communication and task distribution between marketing artists and online marketing runs smoothly. You will also help with the creation of online advertising.
- Creation of animated and static online advertising media (banners, landing pages, newsletter, etc…)
- Close cooperation and coordination with your colleagues from the Marketing and Programming Depts.
- Coordinating the implementation of online advertising means in the Marketing Art team
- Personal responsibility for the specialist and organizational support of your arts colleagues
- Completed training as media designer, graphic or web designer and several years of experience in a creative company/agency.
- Good knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and ActionScript 3
- Experience in animation (motion graphics or animation)
- Several years of experience in these areas
- Initial experience in Personnel Management would be an advantage
- Organizational talent, an independent way of working and communication skills
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.