Senior Java Developer (m/f)
|Category:||Lead game designer|
|Created:||Dec 17th 2012, 10:33 by Goodgame|
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As Senior Java Developer, you will work on existing and new online games in an interdisciplinary product team. You develop the game logic, ensuring that thousands of players can play simultaneously with one another on one server.
- New and further development of game servers for innovative MMO games
- Conception and implementation of game logic
- Optimization of high-performance systems
- Close cooperation with Flash developers, game designers and game balancers
- Supervision of junior developers
- At least five years of experience with large software projects (Java/C#), ideally in game development
- Practical experience with object orientation, design samples/patterns, databases (SQL), multi-threading and data structures
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for games
- Desirable: a degree in computer science or a comparable degree, experience with Eclipse and Linux, run-time and memory optimization and the development of client-server applications
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com
Please include the keyword “Senior Java Developer” and the source details.