Technical 2D animator, particle FX programmer. Flash/Actionscript
|Created:||Dec 12th 2012, 19:20 by milkland|
We are seeking one Technical 2D animator, particle FX programmer who knows Flash/Actionscript to our slots software production. Well payed, first project is about one month in length.
Its a 2D game that is being developed and it will exist for mobile devices as well. The theme is knights, semi-fantasy world closer to realism than to fantasy. What we need are interface animations, code-oriented animations such as whirlwinds, explotions, magic dust - ect. Whats most important is that you do know 2d-3d programming, preferably you tried with (not too bad results), at some point in your life - to create your own 3D engine from scratch. This is all CLIENTBASED, and you will not have to deal with anything serverbased. You enjoy to write things that doesnt cause actionscript to freeze your browserwindow for 5 seconds.
* Excessive math and programming skills
* Know how to deal with vectors, physics, 3d-matrice in programming.
* You think that particles is one of the most awsome thing on the planet.
* Dealt particles in flash, actionscript that is lightwieght which takes up little computer resources as possible
* Cant stop toying with physic simulations, both your own and others.
* Tried to recreate the Quantum Levitation videos you saw on youtube in your own home.
* You dont need to have 5 actionscript knowledge - but you feel you can learn it in a few hours. Because you can write a 3D engine in other language, just learning a bit of actionscript syntax is not a problem for you.
from 3000euro -> 12.000 euro for one month of work depending on your experience.
Message us for more details.