VIDEO GAME PRODUCER
|Created:||Feb 11th, 07:18 by gameloftmadrid|
Job Description & Environment:
Your main task will be to lead teams to produce high-quality titles with mass-market sales potential.
The Producer’s main responsibilities are to produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold;
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming;
- Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget;
- Communicating constantly with international editing teams.
- The producer is assisted on a daily basis by a studio manager and international leads.
- At least 2 years of previous experience as Producer in games or similar field.
- Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude.
- Degree from a top management or top engineering school.
- Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule.
- Able to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure.
- Able to report to supervisors clearly and thoroughly.
- Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas)
- Passion for video games.
- All candidates, with our without experience, will be tested to prove their ability to develop games
- Able to be creative on every detail of the project until its very end, while keeping thinking globally (on the project’s scope) at the same time
- The candidate must live or be prepared to settle in Madrid, Spain.
- Opportunity to work in a newly created studio and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit.
- Promotion possibilities: Lead Producer.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
- Relocation: For candidates willing to move to Madrid, we’re offering free accommodation for the first month.
About Gameloft Madrid:
- The Madrid studio has been opened to create ambitious and outstanding video games of any genre for the iPhone/iPad and mobile phones to be distributed in more than 150 countries.
- We are looking for talented and motivated people willing to participate in creating the successes of the future to join us in this adventure!
- Over 50 titles in Gameloft’s catalogue have already sold over one million copies.
Interested applicants should send their CV in English, cover letter & realizations to: email@example.com. Reference: Producer