SENIOR 3D PACKAGING ARTIST
|Created:||Jan 11th 2013, 13:48 by gameloftmadrid|
Come join the team that creates logos and packaging for our video games!
Your work should have high added graphical value and promote the brand image of our future benchmarks.
Working under the Artistic Director for packs/logos, you will be reponsible for creating and developing 3D models for packaging.
You will be directly involved in creating and producing lighting, environments, characters and high-resolution 3D objects.
You must be able to respect the design uploaded by our 2D concept artists as well as the morphology of the characters, and you must be able to offer alternatives if necessary (environment, character design, etc.).
In order to accomplish this, you will also work closely with the 2D Artists in charge of enhancing the packaging and reinforcing the visual impact of the 3D images.
- At least 4 years of previous professional experience as 3D Packaging Artist.
- Expertise in 3D modeling (3D Studio Max), Vray lighting and rendering, and character rigging.
- Expertise with using Zbrush and its texturing techniques (transferring texture and 3D model info from Zbrush to Max).
- Expertise with textures using Photoshop.
- Good drawing abilities using a graphical tablet.
- Good general knowledge in art (perspective, volume, lighting).
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Able to work in a team.
- Porfolio demonstrating your ability to produce high-quality and refined rendering.
- Fluent English.
- Design and fashion sensibility.
- Up to date with technological advances in the fields of high-polygon modeling, optimization, etc.
- Opportunity to work in a newly created studio and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
- Relocation support.
Please send your application with your CV and portfolio or samples of your work with the reference SENIOR 3D PACKAGING ARTIST to: email@example.com