Senior Java Developer (m/f)
|Created:||Dec 4th 2012, 06:00 by Goodgame|
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in almost 200 countries and in more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story - apply now!
As Senior Java Developer, you will work on existing and new online games in an interdisciplinary product team. You develop the game logic, ensuring that thousands of players can play simultaneously with one another on one server.
- New and further development of game servers for innovative MMO games
- Conception and implementation of game logic
- Optimization of high-performance systems
- Close cooperation with Flash developers, game designers and game balancers
- Supervision of junior developers
- At least five years of experience with large software projects (Java/C#), ideally in game development
- Practical experience with object orientation, design samples/patterns, databases (SQL), multi-threading and data structures
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for games
- Desirable: a degree in computer science or a comparable degree, experience with Eclipse and Linux, run-time and memory optimization and the development of client-server applications
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company - and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and new challenges to face every day. Through inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and well-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. An outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to itjobs[at]goodgamestudios.com. Please include the keyword “Senior Java Developer” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11