Flash Developer (m/f)
|Created:||Dec 4th 2012, 05:55 by Goodgame|
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story - apply now!
As a Flash Developer, you will work on existing and new online games in an interdisciplinary product team. You develop the client with which thousands of players interact on a daily basis.
- Front-end development of complex multi-player games in ActionScript 3
- Participation in the development process of innovative new games in interdisciplinary teams
- Development of game logic and algorithms based on the game design
- Implementation of client-side logic based on the Goodgame MVC framework
- Where applicable, the supervision of junior developers and trainees
- Two to five years of professional experience with large software projects, ideally in game development
- Very good skills in object-oriented programming and MVC
- Extensive knowledge of ActionScript 3, experience with Flex/Flash Builder/
- The ability to look outside the box and solve problems
- A sense of responsibility, commitment and an open, friendly character
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for games
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company - and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, challenging job and new challenges to face every day. Through inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and well-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. An outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and source text samples in a PDF file to itjobs[at]goodgamestudios.com. Please include the keyword “Flash Developer” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 1122761 Hamburg