Character / Concept Artist Wanted
|Created:||Nov 29th 2012, 12:48 by callieMicazook|
Micazook is looking for a passionate and Talented graphic artist.
Do you have a proven track record in graphics? Have you got experience with game graphics in 2D and Isometric? Do you like making and playing social games? Do you want to work with a very talented team of developers and make the next big thing? If the answer to the above is yes then you should contact us asap.
• Highly skilled using Adobe Photoshop or illustrator
• Outstanding visual design skills and strong painting/drawing background
• Demonstrate creativity and the ability to adapt to various game styles and graphic styles.
• Advanced drawing and illustration skills especially perspective and Isometric view and a good grasp in using of colour
• Organized and independent
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
• A passion for games
• Online or downloadable portfolio featuring best, most diverse examples of your work
• Advanced experience in drawing cartoon characters
• Must Speak English well
• Be based in europe
Good to have:
• Proficiency with Adobe After Effects
• Experience designing user interfaces (buttons, menus, etc)
• Experience with casual games graphics in flash
• Experience in animation especially in flash
• Experience in designing UI and other game related elements
• Work within an established team to create high quality graphics for the next gen 2d social games created by the Micazook with audiences from all parts of the globe.
• To design and create graphics in Isometric view for in game characters and items.
• Personal input and ideas in creating the best graphical assets for our in game requirements.
To apply please send all your resume and a covering letter with a demo reel or links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org