Junior Flash Developer (m/f)
|Created:||Nov 27th 2012, 11:39 by Goodgame|
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story – apply now!
As Junior Flash Developer, you will work on our online games in an interdisciplinary product team. You will develop the client with which thousands of players interact on a daily basis.
- Front-end development of complex multi-player games in ActionScript 3
- Participation in the development process of innovative new games in interdisciplinary teams
- Development of game logic and algorithms based on the game design
- Implementation of client-side logic based on the Goodgame MVC framework
- Close cooperation with experienced developers and other departments
- Initial practical experience with extensive Flash projects (professional, private, university/college, ideally in game development
- Good skills in object-oriented programming and MVC
- Solid knowledge of ActionScript 3, practical experience with Flex/Flash Builder
- The ability to look outside the box and solve problems
- A sincere willingness to learn, commitment and an open, friendly character
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for games
- Challenging tasks, high level of personal responsibility and top development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Swimming pool, gym and other sports on offer
- Fresh fruit, wide range of mueslis and free drinks
- Regular team events
- Further education with reference books, in-house training and language courses
- Partial payment of bus / train tickets and parking
- Flexible kindergarten places available — right on the company premises
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company in which you can take over lots of responsibility at the beginning of your career – and you can fulfill your professional aims. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and new challenges to face every day. Through inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and well-trained colleagues, you will learn something new every day. An excellent working climate and work enjoyment are a matter of course for us.
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and source text samples in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the keyword “Junior Flash Developer” and the source details.