Senior Game Designer (m/f)
|Created:||Nov 27th 2012, 04:35 by Goodgame|
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story – apply now!
As Senior Game Designer, you will be primarily responsible for the design of new features for our existing online games and for completely new game titles. You will also be responsible for global and higher-level tasks. This position is aimed at game designers with a great deal of professional experience in the online games sector.
- Further development of existing multiplayer online games and the conception of new games.
- Design of features and mechanics to optimize the relevant KPIs
- Preparation of detailed game design documents
- Creation of initial mockups and scribbles for the graphics department
- Communication of the game idea to the entire team
- Competition analyses and presentation of feature proposals
- Close cooperation with the Analysis and Balancing departments
- Several years of experience in the design of online games (browser or social)
- You know Usability well (KISS)
- A very good technical understanding
- Excellent knowledge of the monetization of free-to-play games
- Strong mathematical, analytical and logical skills
- Willingness to work intensively, both independently and in a team
- Targeted creativity and thought processes – and a high level of quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Challenging tasks, high level of personal responsibility and top development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Swimming pool, gym and other sports on offer
- Fresh fruit, wide range of mueslis and free drinks
- Regular team events
- Further education with reference books, in-house training and language courses
- Partial payment of bus / train tickets and parking
- Flexible kindergarten places available — right on the company premises
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company – and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and new challenges to face every day. Through inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and well-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. An outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the keyword “Senior Game Designer” and the source details.