|Created:||Nov 26th 2012, 20:42 by hrciegames|
Cie Games is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the development and weekly releases from initial concepts to final implementation for our social media games. The Project Manager will lead a team of designers, artists, QA, and programmers to accomplish the project goals and requirements.
The Project Manager takes day-to-day responsibility for establishing and managing the overall project plan, setting and meeting milestones, gathering assets, managing creative and programming activities, problem-solving, reporting progress, and ensuring all game updates are released on schedule.
The ideal candidate must be a good leader and a great facilitator.
· Management of daily project duties including execution and delegation of team tasks
· Give direction on priorities for resources and effectively providing time management support
· Understanding of game design concepts and the ability to provide direction on the scope of a feature
· Oversee team members and their schedules to meet deadlines
· Manage multiple tasks for multiple clients
· Effectively coordinate with marketing and customer service for the timing of feature releases
· Quickly identify project obstacles and provide practical solutions to them
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· 2-3 years of experience managing development for online games or similar field
· Understanding of the social media industry
· Ability to quickly build rapport with team members and Producers
· Experience working with international vendors and managing large scale platform development projects
· Familiarity with Quality Assurance testing best practices within the gaming industry
· Expert level experience with interactive media and assets
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Excellent multi-tasking abilities
· Experience handling localization of content preferred
· Familiar with database concepts and have a good eye for design
· Good understanding of usability and user interface issues
· Technical knowledge and background extremely helpful
Cie Games is a leading developer and publisher of social, mobile and online games. Its popular game, Car Town, is the first Facebook game built around brands and has attracted more than 40 million players. Our other products include free-to-play drag racing game, Nitto 1320 Legends, and multiplayer, browser-based Robits World. Cie Games has developed licensing, advertising and marketing partnerships and integrations with more than 30 major companies and brands, including NASCAR, General Motors, Honda, Toyota, Ferrari, Universal Pictures and Regal Entertainment.
Cie Games was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2011. We also have an award-winning, creative workspace with an incredible view of Los Angeles. Cie Games is a fast-growing company and we are looking for people who are passionate about games and technology to join the team.
Cie Games provides a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health coverage, employer-matched 401k, interesting projects, and exceptional growth opportunities. You'll work with a smart group of driven and talented project managers, designers, and developers.
Join our Team. To apply, go to: http://www.ciegames.com/careers/?gnk=apply&gni=8a42a12b3b38be46013b3f6f23d2316e&gns=CG%20Hub
Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter, agency, or outsourcing company.