|Category:||UI & Tools|
|Created:||Nov 6th, 09:39 by Gameloft-Mtl|
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking a UI Designer.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The UI Designer will be in charge of menu and interface flow development for the studio projects and will work closely with the Art Director and Game Designers to create a high-quality user experience.
Our ideal candidate is a designer able to translate elaborate game functions into user-friendly and accessible menus. Strong visual communication skills are a must.
• Prototype workable UI wireframe flows
• Iterate different menu flows till the final design is approved
• Implement menus and interfaces following given art direction
• 2 years’ experience in UI design and/or web design
• Previous experience in video game UI design is a plus
• Expert knowledge of Flash, ActionScript, HTML and Photoshop
Skills and Profile
• Knowledge of the latest trends in mobile game user experiences
• Flexibility to work on different projects with different deadlines
• Excellent time management and task planning
• Strong visual communication skills
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Please forward this information to the following address:
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.