|Created:||Nov 8th 2012, 09:26 by Veter|
Ideal Bureaucracy is looking for an art director.
Over the last year and a half we have successfully launched two games: Papa Penguin (Brazilian Overall Top 1) and Captain Antarctica (US Overall Top 27). We are now working on a sequel to Captain Antarctica and on several smaller projects. After the release of the sequel we will start the production of another game of a bigger scale.
We are looking for a new art director, who would be willing to:
- Be responsible not only for the artistic project ideas, but also be fully responsible for their implementation, if necessary, to dig into the technical routine;
- To be 100% included in all discussions in order to deliver best solutions for our tasks in the form of sketches and prototypes;
- To devote enough time analyzing problems, estimating work and making decisions about what additional resources are needed in the production, and why;
- Expand his erudition in all areas related to the development of games, to assume full responsibility for the production of 2D, 3D and animations; to maintain relations with present and potential contractors;
- Never be engaged in freelance and devote all his working time to develop himself as gamedev art director;
- Be involved into marketing activities of the studio and improvement of its website.
Requirements for candidates:
- The highest level of pencil and CG;
- The ability to find and develop new tools for the non-trivial solutions of artistic problems;
- Uncompromising in relation to the quality of their own work and that of colleagues;
- Ability to work from home full-time with flexible working hours.
Summary and links to your portfolio please send to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org