Senior UX Designer @ Kabam
|Created:||Jan 2nd 2013, 23:48 by Watercooler|
Kabam is revolutionizing the video games industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing and Luxembourg, Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Create flows, wireframes and other UX documentation for the website and mobile applications designed by the product team.
* Help the art and engineering teams implement the user experiences you design.
* Gather qualitative and quantitative user feedback to optimize existing UX designs and inform new ones.
* Build simple interactive UI prototypes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* 3-6 years of practical UX design experience.
* Experience designing for online consumer services and mobile applications.
* Strong skills in crafting fun/effective user flows, wireframes and interactions.
* Solid understanding of interaction design fundamentals and best practices.
* Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written and visual.
* Ability to produce high-quality work quickly, iterating toward the best solutions.
* Passion for gaming, especially in the social/online sphere.
Click here to apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=od4LWfwI&s=CGHUB
Check out what is like at Kabam on our Facebook page - Life@Kabam
Keep updated with us and Follow us on Linkedin!
Note to Candidates:
Kabam does not accept paper applications at this time and requests that all candidates submit their information online by either applying directly to an open requisition or submitting a general profile.
Note to Placement and other 3rd party Agencies:
Kabam does not accept unsolicited agency resumes sent to our website or to any Kabam employee, and will not incur fees to any third party agency as a result. If there is a need for third party agency assistance, then a representative from the Recruiting team will contact you.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
**Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S**