Hamburg, Germany: Online Marketing Analyst (m/f)
|Category:||PR & Marketing|
|Created:||Aug 13th 2012, 05:35 by Goodgame|
As of now, we are looking for an
Online Marketing Analyst (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany's most successful technology companies. With nearly 200 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 70 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story - apply now!
As Online Marketing Analyst, you already bring with you extensive experience in marketing-related analysis. Using your very good understanding of numbers, you analyze our global online marketing activities.
- Expansion of Marketing Analysis
- Development and support of predictive models for optimization and control of marketing campaigns to ensure the best possible ROI
- Implementation of selections and optimal data processing
- Implementation of ad hoc analyses
- Evaluation of various marketing campaigns and derivation of recommendations for action
- Translation of key corporate numbers into management-relevant marketing KPIs
- Successfully completion of a university degree (business administration, economics computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent)
- Very good analytical and structured way of thinking
- Experience in the field of marketing analysis desirable
- SQL knowledge and experience
- High level of resilience and a solid capacity for teamwork, plus the willingness to take on responsibility and take the initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company - and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and new challenges to face every day. Through inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and well-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. An outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application including salary expectations and source details in a PDF file with the keyword “Online Marketing Analyst” to jobs[at]goodgamestudios.com
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11