Hamburg, Germany: Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
|Category:||PR & Marketing|
|Created:||Aug 13th 2012, 05:29 by Goodgame|
As of now, we are looking for an
Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany's most successful technology companies. With nearly 200 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 70 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story - apply now!
As Head of Performance Marketing, you will steer our entire online marketing activities. You see your budget responsibility (in 6-7 figures) as a challenge. You are also responsible for the strategic direction of our marketing team - you report to the Board of Management.
- Strategic further development of global media and SEM campaigns
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of our growing marketing team
- Expansion of marketing activities and development of new markets
- Budget responsibility in 6 to 7 figures
- Work closely with our CEO, product managers and various departments
- Many years of practical experience in SEM, affiliate and display marketing
- Very good analytical skills and an excellent understanding of numbers
- Creativity and openness to new approaches and ways of thinking
- A strong affinity for games and - ideally - experience in the industry
- Experience in team management
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company - and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and new challenges to face every day. Through inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and well-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. An outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application including salary expectations and source details in a PDF file with the keyword “Head of Performance Marketing” to jobs[at]goodgamestudios.com
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11