|Created:||Aug 13th 2012, 03:29 by Goodgame|
As of now, we are looking for a
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With nearly 200 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 70 million players in almost 200 countries and in more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story — apply now!
As a Statistician, you will work on a wide range of topics and issues related to our products and the Payment & Data Analysis core departments.
- Creation of complex analysis in terms of our games (products)
- Creation and maintenance of long-term analyses
- Review of the analyses for significant results
- Assessment of complex and economic relationships
- Training and supervision of new employees
- Good university/college degree in economic studies, mathematics, computer science or other technical fields desirable
- Relevant professional experience
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- A general affinity with numbers
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company in which you can take over lots of responsibility at the beginning of your career — and you can fulfill your professional aims. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and fresh challenges to face every day. Through inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and highly-educated colleagues, you will constantly learn something new. An excellent working climate and work enjoyment are a matter of course for us.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to jobs[at]goodgamestudios.com. Please include the keyword “Statistician” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/de/jobs-de
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11