|Created:||Aug 1st 2012, 16:13 by Babaroga|
The VFX Artist will be responsible for creating a wide variety of effects for games using Autodesk Maya.
• Creating high quality visual effects for games utilizing Autodesk Maya and in-house particle systems: explosions, magic, motion paths, etc.
• Able to work from concept art or written descriptions to achieve the desired effect
• Working closely with department leads in order to ensure animations are of the highest quality
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• 1-3 years practical experience working in interactive media and/or games
• Solid understanding of Maya and particle creation
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written and visual
• Ability to produce high quality work quickly
Why work for us?
- Small team means your work is pivotal to the success of the project
- Smaller scope projects means each day is different
- Babaroga is a cutting edge company in a fast growing sector
- Work on games published directly by Microsoft, EA, Zynga, etc.
Babaroga is a mobile games developer working on bleeding edge AAA games for all mobile platforms. After 10 years in Chicago and over 50 released titles, we have opened up a studio in London to expand. Be an integral part of a small team designed to make the company grow! www.babaroga.com
Must be willing to work on games that rock!
Please send resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org