|Created:||Aug 1st 2012, 16:11 by Babaroga|
The Character Artist will be responsible for creating dynamic characters and creatures for games using Autodesk Maya and/ or Zbrush.
• Sculpting and/or modeling exceptional quality characters and creatures in Maya and Zbrush
• Retopologizing models to meet ingame specifications.
• Painting texture maps in photoshop and ZBrush
• Working closely with leads in order to ensure character models are of the highest quality
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Strong sculpting and poly modeling skills
• Expert knowledge of anatomy and form
• 1-3 years practical experience working in interactive media and/or games
• Ability to adapt to established art styles
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written and visual
• Ability to produce high quality work quickly
Why work for us?
- Small team means your work is pivotal to the success of the project
- Smaller scope projects means each day is different
- Babaroga is a cutting edge company in a fast growing sector
- Work on games published directly by Microsoft, EA, Zynga, etc.
Babaroga is a mobile games developer working on bleeding edge AAA games for all mobile platforms. After 10 years in Chicago and over 50 released titles, we have opened up a studio in London to expand. Be an integral part of a small team designed to make the company grow! www.babaroga.com
Must be willing to work on games that rock!
Please send resumes/portfolios to email@example.com