Animation Tech Artist
|Created:||Aug 1st 2012, 16:07 by Babaroga|
The Animation Tech Artist will be responsible for creating a wide variety of character, creature, and mechanical rigs for games using Autodesk Maya. The position will also require skinning, weighting and exporting characters and other assets.
• Creating simple animations as needed
• Working closely with leads in order to ensure rigs meet the criteria established by the animation department
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Solid understanding of Maya rigging and animation tools
• 1-3 years practical experience working in interactive media and/or games
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written and visual
• Ability to produce high quality work quickly
• Other drawing, illustration or 3D skills a plus
Why work for us?
- Small team means your work is pivotal to the success of the project
- Smaller scope projects means each day is different
- Babaroga is a cutting edge company in a fast growing sector
- Work on games published directly by Microsoft, EA, Zynga, etc.
Babaroga is a mobile games developer working on bleeding edge AAA games for all mobile platforms. After 10 years in Chicago and over 50 released titles, we have opened up a studio in London to expand. Be an integral part of a small team designed to make the company grow! www.babaroga.com
Must be willing to work on games that rock!
Please send resume/portfolio to email@example.com