Digit Game Studios
Senior Artist (Industry leading)
|Created:||Jul 13th 2012, 03:04 by richb990|
We are a new games studio on the hunt for a top class artist who can join our art director in developing new art assets and defining styles for our future titles. From fantasy to sci-fi, you'll be working on concepting, illustrations, 3d modeling and if you have the skills - animation.
We want an all rounder who is super talented and enjoys a varied workload. You'll also be working in the project team to help establish the art direction for new games and features, helping create the most immersive playing experience.
Only apply if your portfolio is going to blow Fergus away - you really do have to be very good to get through our recruitment process.
- 2D character illustration
- 3D Modeling and texturing
- Ability to work to a specific fantasy style
- Ability to work within specific technical constraints
- Proficiency using Photoshop or similar packages
- 2+ years professional experience in an similar role
- Experience working with various game engines/technologies
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience working within dynamic studio environments, collaborating closely within multi-disciplined teams
- 3D rendering skills using Mental ray etc.
- Organic character modeling using Sculptris/ZBrush/Mudbox
- 3D/2D Animation
- Graphic Design (User Interface Design, Icon Design, Logo design, Print etc.)
- Flash and Aftereffects experience
- Experience working within a SCRUM development environment
- At least two shipped games
Don’t apply unless you LOVE playing and creating games (By games we mean MMO, RTS, FPS, RPG – Not Wii Bowling).
Highly Competitive + Stock
APPLY AT WWW.DIGITGAMING.COM