Wayforward seeking Assistant Art Director
|Created:||Jul 9th 2012, 13:47 by Wayforward|
WayForward is looking for a talented and motivated artist to the fill the position of Assistant Art Director.
The candidate must be highly responsible and must be able to coordinate and communicate effectively across all art disciplines. A solid understanding of all art disciplines is a must and direct experience in most of them is a plus.
This is a per project position that should last 9 to 10 months. For a candidate that works out well there is a good chance of being kept on for future projects, and for a candidate that truly excels there is an opportunity to move into a full Art Director position on future projects.
WayForward is located in Santa Clarita, California. This an on-site position.
* 4+ years industry experience
* Some experience in a lead or management position
* Strong traditional art skills
* Able to work well under pressure and with deadlines
* Expert knowledge of one or more 3D packages (3DSMax, Maya, ZBrush, etc.)
* Expert knowledge of at least one modern 3D engine
* Able to effectively critique art across multiple disciplines
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Passion for making and playing games
Please email Damon DuBois at email@example.com for more information.