Riva Digital FZ LLC
Lighting & Shading Artist
|Industry:||Film & VFX|
|Created:||Jun 10th 2012, 08:48 by rivadigital|
Job Description :
· Capturing a diverse range of material looks to a high degree of visual quality. From various metals, stone, and wood to skin, fur and water.
· Should have a strong aesthetic eye for breaking down the key rendering components of various materials, as well as solid technical and problem.
· Responsible for final finishing.
· Must be fluent in 3D Max/Maya & VRAY/Mental Ray
· Engages and works closely with Artists to troubleshoot problems and/or inefficiencies and implement solutions that meets the needs of all .
· Interprets a storyboard into a final lit rendered shot .
· Strong balance of aesthetic, technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
· Excellent understanding of authoring physically based materials in an HDR lighting pipeline
· Advanced knowledge of materials and rendering within the Max / Maya.
· Strong understanding of lighting principles and techniques.
· High-end rendering experience.
· Strong texture painting and digital sculpting skills.
· Experience with various fur and hair solutions .
· Good understanding of photo-realistic 3D lighting solutions..
· Proficient in texturing and shader creation..
· Moderate to advanced compositing skills in Fusion and/or Nuke..
· Must be a team player and perform well under tight deadlines.
· Must be knowledgeable about render layers and optimization of render times
· Strong foundation in fine art, composition, and color theory
Please send applications with job samples to email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for.
Applications without samples will not be considered.
Riva Digital FZ-LLC
YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/rivadigital
Website (under construction) - http://www.rivadigital.com