Manager – SEO & Analytics
|Created:||Jun 4th 2012, 01:04|
TRION WORLDS - Redwood City, CA
Please redirect interest to: www.Trionworlds.com/careers
Trion Worlds, the premier publisher and developer of connected games, is seeking a world-class search engine optimization and analytics professional for the company’s marketing operations. In this role at Trion, you’ll work with external agencies and internal partners to optimize company websites, properly gauge the impact of key programs, and provide recommendations for future programs.
The ideal candidate will have the passion for drilling down into complex problems and coming up with actionable, data-driven recommendations. This position reports to the Senior Director, Global Marketing at the company’s headquarters.
Compensation will include base salary and an annual performance bonus. This position is based in Redwood City, CA.
- Ensure that all websites are optimized to attract and engage the target audience
- Monitor search engine results placements and the competitive environment, making recommendations for SEO programs across all Trion titles
- Build systems and protocols that ensure content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (website, social, game platform, etc.)
- Promote interactions that build ranking, profile, and traffic
- Reporting and analysis of current and historical SEO campaigns
- Translate business requirements into analyses, insights, and actionable reports to drive key business decisions
- Partner effectively with product and marketing teams to design and implement advanced quantitative and statistical analyses for custom problem solving, including methodologies such as A/B and multivariate testing
- Serve as liaison with business intelligence, development, and platform teams to ensureactionable analysis of data to drive marketing programs
- Experience with search engine optimization across complex websites that span multiple domains
- Deep understanding of key website metrics and best practices
- Self-starter with a passion for using data to influence commercial outcomes, attention to detail, and the ability to synthesize complex information into actionable insights for business owners
- Ability to take complex analyses and distill down into charts, graphs, and other mediums that tell a story
- Thorough understanding of data warehousing concepts (e.g., roles of ETL, BI, facts, dimensions, drill-down, roll-up, data mining), data storage technologies, BI tools, and online metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff and senior management
- Ability to operate in a matrixed organization; proven track record of influence driving strategic advancement of metrics-driven decision making with strong financial and operational results
- Passion for the highly dynamic world of online gaming and ability to adapt to constantly changing business, commercial, and organizational requirements to drive strategic value for Trion
- Knowledge of the gaming field, especially MMOs, is a plus; if not, we’ll level you up soon enough!