Redsteam Gameloft - Environment Concept Artist
|Created:||Aug 29th 2012, 00:11 by tuzixia|
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries in Europe, North America and Asia (4,000 people), a leading international developer and publisher of video games, is seeking a:
Environment Concept Artist
Our mission is to create a Concept Art Dream Team, so if your skills-set and interests are aligned with our standards below, then “Get in the Game”!
This position is dedicated to Pre-prod Concept Art and R&D.
Under the responsibility of the Creative Art Director, you will be in charge of:
· Create environments concept arts, full compositions, backgrounds, fakescreens, props and take part in the artistic direction for our pre-productions.
· Ensure the quality follow-up in the production process (outside the studio)
The projects in question are video games for Wii, PS3, Xbox, iPhone, Nintendo DS, Ngage and mobile phones.
This position is based in Shanghai.
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great career opportunity and be a part of a young, dynamic and international concept art studio!
· You are highly motivated, with a deep passion for video games.
· From a technical point of view, you master Photoshop and some 3D tools like 3Dsmax, Zbrush, Sketch Up, Vue d'esprit, etc
· You are able to combine painting skills in digital software, with a knowledge of photography, practical and digital modeling, and design, to create 2D and 3D paintings for digital environments and full compositions including Fake screens.
· You can provide speed paintings as well as more detailed matte paintings.
· Knowledge of still photography as well as 3D and compositing applications (such as Adobe After Effects and 3DS Max) are essential.
· Ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished illustration, not afraid of making a lot of tries and iterations.
· Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging.
· Strong foundation in the traditional arts.
· Have shipped AAA videogame titles as an artist is a plus.
· Your organizational and interpersonal skills enable you to deliver quality projects under strict deadlines.
· You have a good level of written and spoken English.
· The position requires a proficient level on both a creative point of view and on a technical one.
· We are seeking for an experienced profile, autonomous and versatile.
Please send your application (CV + a few samples of significant work + address of personal website, (if any), under the reference " ENVIROARTIST-SH ", to email@example.com