2D artist/illustrator - apps for kids
|Created:||May 28th 2012, 12:39 by kidoteca|
Kidoteca is a startup developing apps for kids (iOS and Android). We are looking for an experienced and talented 2D artist/illustrator for freelance or full-time work. This is an off-site contract position, you will work from your own location.
Required skills and experience :
- Have an experience with illustrations for children (in games, books, or cartoons).
- Be a talented 2D artist. You must be able to achieve at least this kind of work: http://goo.gl/OEIrY . We are open to other graphical style, as long as it is of high quality and attractive for kids.
- Technical skills : vector drawing, digital painting (Photoshop and/or Illustrator), deliver art ready for production. Possibility to work in tandem with someone doing the concept art, or in standalone from concept to production.
- Experience with creating simple animations is a plus.
- Be able to communicate fluently in english, or french, or brazilian portuguese.
- Be able to evaluate precisely the time needed to deliver artwork, and to respect strict deadlines.
If you share our aspiration to develop the best apps to entertain and educate curious kids, and you have the required skills, please contact us with your resume, portfolio, and salary expectations (for freelance and/or full-time).