Red Robot Labs
UI/Visual Designer, Mobile Gaming
|Category:||UI & Tools|
|Created:||May 21st 2012, 19:27 by CRAGE|
- Create concepts for, and mock-ups of, future features and in-game experiences.
- Create art assets to match existing art styles.
- Work closely with game designers, artists, and engineers to create, iterate upon and finalize delivery of polished, professional graphic assets.
- Communicate visually, identify and define visual design issues and solutions.
- Explore and present multiple design options.
- Ask questions, seek out and process feedback to improve visual designs.
- Continually develop and push design solutions to achieve innovative ux.
- Uphold and work within an organized asset pipeline with consistent naming conventions.
- Strong foundation in visual design with an understanding of form, color, lighting, UI, composition, layout, and typography.
- Experience with 2D game art and technologies and/or UI visual design for mobile applications.
- Clean and polished design sensibilities.
- Ability to work in a range of styles from concept to completion.
- Understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of 2D graphic and interactive design.
- Quick sketching and concept experience.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong empathy for users.
- A passion for mobile games, design, and pixel perfection.