Gameloft - New Orleans Studio
Senior UI Artist
|Category:||UI & Tools|
|Created:||Dec 14th 2012, 11:16 by GameloftNOL|
Mobile games dominator Gameloft is seeking an experienced Senior UI Artist to join their existing talent pool in the New Orleans studio. Qualified candidates will link up with imaginative design teams on UIs for hot new games, fulfilling a wide range of genres from hardcore action to casual simulation! Previous hit Gameloft games on iPhone include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta I & II, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 5, Let’s Golf, Gangstar 1 &2, just a few of the 500+ games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
This position is based in New Orleans, an international metropolis just waiting to provide inspiration and fascination for you! So what are you waiting for? Why do you want to work for Gameloft?
* Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
* Fun, passionate and creative studio with a relaxed, casual atmosphere
* International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
* Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in gaming
Don't miss out on this great career opportunity and be a part of a dynamic and international video-games studio!
The Senior UI Artist will work closely with the art and design team to create art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs; ensure upcoming titles' usability by designing intuitive, attractive and innovative UI systems; and provide valuable feedback to improve UI visuals and quality for all projects.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional UI experience, preferably in the games industry
- Must possess strong illustration skills, sophisticated design and typographic sensibilities
- Well versed in Photoshop and Flash
- High-res next generation specialist
- Motion Graphics experience a plus
- Must provide a solid and consistent body of relevant illustration and graphic design work
- Knowledge of 3D drawing
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively and contribute to team atmosphere
- Nuanced understanding of user interface design
- Familiar with new trends
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Work well under deadline pressure
- Passion for games a plus!
Chosen qualified candidates will be asked to complete an assessment.
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 6,000 developers. Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).