Edge Technology Services
|Created:||May 11th 2012, 09:51 by jvalenti21|
· Experience developing and implementing interactive game play in C++ and scripting languages per game design direction.
· Understand technical and game design considerations implementing networked game play.
· Work with managers to evaluate, and schedule design features and assess resource trade-offs.
· Interact closely with designers, artists, and animators to achieve the vision of the game.
· Provide an accurate task list and adhere to a schedule based on project specifications.
· Reliably create good quality, performance-sensitive code.
· Perform systems analysis, design, programming, maintenance and time estimates for assigned complex software products.
· 5+ years software engineering experience
· Proficient in C++, code architecture, and solid coding practices.
· Ability to lead in a team environment based on collaborative design and structured code architecture.
· Self-starter with a healthy curiosity, able to work alone and in teams, and on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work with a broad variety of coding styles and code bases.
· Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate work efforts and identify risks.
· A positive attitude and the ability to take direction and receive criticism.
· Ability to meet deadlines within well-defined production schedules.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
· Experience working in console-based and/or online game development a plus. Strong affinity for interactive games a must.