Are you a kickass UI Artist with a killer eye for design? Then Treyarch wants to hear from you!
|Category:||UI & Tools|
|Created:||May 10th 2012, 18:00 by mgallego|
Treyarch is home to some of the industry's best and brightest talent, and has garnered a reputation for being one of the industry's premier art, design and technology powerhouses. The studio’s successful track record of releasing AAA blockbuster hits, extensive infrastructure and strong management provides a solid foundation from which it can successfully pioneer major franchises and build on our successes to date.
We are seeking an uber creative UI Artist for a temporary gig. You should be able to use Photoshop and Illustrator in your sleep. You should also be comfortable creating game icons, front end menus, top down maps and in game HUD.Qualifications:
- Experience designing and producing graphical user interfaces & menus (web and/or games)
- Experience with developing layout of overall UI display (HUD)
- Experience creating all UI elements (icons, buttons, toggles, sliders, etc.)
- Experience developing multi-platform user interfaces
- Strong graphics design background
- Highly knowledgeable in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience designing and producing composite menus
- Knowledge of HTML and/or XML
- A background in web design or industrial design is a big plus
- Experience with Flash
- Experience with ActionScript