|Category:||UI & Tools|
|Created:||May 3rd 2012, 13:28 by Babaroga|
The UI Artist will develop the look and feel of the interface for our titles, working on anything from concept sketches and mock-ups to finished art assets for use in a game using Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, and in-house tools
• Designing mock-ups using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and in-house tools
• Creating clear and attractive messaging, buttons, icons, and other UI elements which work well within tight screen aspect ratios, and with various visual themes, from cheerful and casual to intense and gritty
• Working closely with the art lead to provide UI style guides for new titles to ensure product consistency
• Working with programmers to ensure artwork is accurately and correctly implemented
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• 1-3 years practical art/design experience working in interactive media and/or games
• Solid understanding of UI design best practices and interaction design fundamentals
• Ability to translate flow charts and wireframes into fun, usable, visually polished UI systems
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop; strong skills in Flash and Illustrator
• Strong passion for gaming (experience working on mobile games is a plus)
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written and visual
• Ability to produce high quality work quickly
• Other drawing, illustration and 3D skills a plus
Why work for us?
- Small team means your work is pivotal to the success of the project
- Smaller scope projects means each day is different
- Babaroga is a cutting edge company in a fast growing sector
- Work on games published directly by Microsoft, EA, Zynga, etc.
Babaroga is a mobile games developer working on bleeding edge AAA games for all mobile platforms. After 10 years in Chicago and over 50 released titles, we have opened up a studio in London to expand. Be an integral part of a small team designed to make the company grow! www.babaroga.com
Must be willing to work on games that rock!