|Category:||UI & Tools|
|Created:||Jun 28th 2012, 10:24 by gameloftmadrid|
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones, smart phones and downloadable games for consoles. Established in 1999, it has emerged as one of the top innovators in its field and is recognized by its peers and its clients for the quality of its games.
Following its strategy of constantly delivering top games to players worldwide, Gameloft is now opening a new creation studio in Madrid, Spain.
In order to create the successes of tomorrow, Gameloft Madrid is hiring:
UI ARTIST / iPhone & mobile phones
Job Description & Environment:
As member of the art team, you will be responsible for graphic creation of User Interfaces of video games on mobiles, iPhone & iPad, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
- Strong skills in graphic design, artistry and Adobe Photoshop/Flash.
- Successful background in innovative and intuitive user interface design.
- Ability to design layout/UI storyboards and process flow charts.
- Awareness of current trends in UI design.
- Ability to integrate new information and feedback in order to distill it to the most critical issues and draw accurate conclusions.
- Ability to condense UI feedback effectively down to the important points.
- Experience in traditional 2D sketching and composition skills.
- Opportunity to work in a newly created studio and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit.
- Promotion possibilities: lead artist.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
- We are offering relocation support for candidates willing to move to Madrid.
About Gameloft Madrid:
- The Madrid studio is being opened to create ambitious and outstanding video games of any genre for the iPhone/iPad and mobile phones to be distributed in more than 150 countries.
- We are looking for talented and motivated people willing to participate in creating the successes of the future to join us in this adventure!
- Over 50 titles in Gameloft’s catalogue have already sold over one million copies.
Interested applicants should send their CV and samples or demo reel to email@example.com. Reference: “UI ARTIST”