|Created:||Jun 29th 2012, 01:54 by Gameloft-bcn|
Gameloft Iberica is currently seeking new talent to reinforce its creation teams. The Barcelona based development studio has consistently created high quality, critically acclaimed games for mobile platforms and is now expanding.
Your main task will be to lead teams to produce high-quality titles for the iPhone with mass-market sales potential.
The Producer’s main responsibilities are to produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold;
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming;
- Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget;
- Communicating constantly with international editing teams.
- The producer is assisted on a daily basis by a studio manager and international leads.
- Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude:
- Degree from a top management or top engineering school
- Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule.
- Able to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure.
- Able to report to supervisors clearly and thoroughly.
- Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas)
- Current or former hardcore gamer
- Passion for video games
- All candidates, with our without experience, will be tested to prove their ability to develop games
- Able to be creative on every detail of the project until its very end, while keeping thinking globally (on the project’s scope) at the same time
- The candidate must live or be prepared to settle in Barcelona, Spain.
- Previous experience in managing teams of creative and specialized people;
- Good knowledge of entertainment;
- Technical background;
- Able to speak Spanish
- The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for making great games.
- A supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and potential rewards for outstanding performance.
- Motivating salary, long-term contract and a merit pay system.
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (reference: Producer)