|Created:||Apr 18th 2012, 15:31 by spacemonkey|
As a Concept Artist at Splash Damage, you will work with closely with the art and design teams to concept, prototype and explore ideas for our games.
· Work with the Lead Artist to create and maintain the vision for the game
· Be self motivated and demonstrate initiative; excellent ability to work in a team or alone, share concepts, ideas
· Develop and maintain a standard of art by providing a wide variety of different and viable solutions
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Versatile and exceptional 2D art skills
· Painting skills in digital media
· Excellent life drawing sketches
· Advanced understanding of colour and perspective
· Demonstration of a concept’s evolution from rough ideation to a final tight drawing or "blueprint"
· Good verbal and written English skills