2D Videogames Developer
|Created:||Jun 18th 2012, 01:55 by Gameloft-bcn|
Gameloft, a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and consoles, present in 20 countries in Europe, North America and Asia (4000 people) is looking for the Barcelona studio
2d Videogames Developer
As a member of our creative team in Barcelona, you will be part of the development process of 2d videogames from start to finish, always seeking creative solutions.
Daily responsibilities include the development and debug the code, integrating graphic, sound and network components.
• Motivated, entrepreneur, ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Good communication skills written and verbal.
• Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of the associated culture.
• Advanced English and interested in living in Barcelona (Spain)
• 2- 3 years of professional programming experience (Strong knowledge of C or C++).
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent professional experience
• 3D programming experience on the iPhone, Xbox, PS3, PSP and DS would be a plus.
- Experience in 3d graphics engines algorithms and 3d Math skills
- The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment, with people who have a passion for making great games.
- We offer a supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fair rewarded.
- Motivating salary and a merit pay system
Send CV under the reference “ 2D Developer Barcelona” to: email@example.com