SENIOR ART PRODUCER - Join our Award Winning team
|Created:||Jul 9th 2012, 03:55 by Guerrilla-Games|
Guerrilla is looking to expand its production team with an accomplished Senior Art Producer with broad technical experience. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the in-house production and timely delivery of the various graphical components that go into our games. You will manage our internal Art Team Leads and Art Producers, ensuring that their individual delivery schedules are synchronized optimally. You will also negotiate scope and quality with our Art Directors in order to find the solutions that the best fit the requirements of each game. You report directly into our Development Director.Requirements
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 4+ years of experience managing Art production teams in the game industries on relevant shipped titles.
- You have knowledge of game development pipelines and potential bottlenecks/risks and you have the ability to counteract them if required.
- You have broad technical experience and would potentially be able to take on responsibility for the Tech Art Team.
- You are able to manage changes to the project scope mid-production while minimizing the impact on your teams.
- You're articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language.
- Your leadership and project management skills are evident.
To Apply : ( Please mention CGHUB on your application )