3D Senior Animator
|Created:||Jul 9th 2012, 02:15 by Gameloft-bcn|
Gameloft Iberica is currently seeking new talent to reinforce its creation teams. The Barcelona based development studio has consistently created high quality, critically acclaimed games for mobile platforms and is now expanding.
High/Low poly 3D Character Animator
You are highly motivated, with a passion for video games.
You have solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration.
You have a strong understanding of the fundamental principles of animation
Must be resident or willing to relocate in: Barcelona
- Create believable high quality animations. Takes direct part of their implementation into the game.
- Get actively involved in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and art director.
- Contribute effectively to the art pipeline and target platform constraints.
- Meet project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
- 2 years of experience in 3D Studio Max
- Clear understanding of character motion and physics-based motion
- Excellent modelling/texturing skills, on a low poly budget
- Creative and stylish animation design (vehicles, objects, characters)
- Working experience on PC or consoles (DS, PSP, Wii) is a major plus
- The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment, with people who have a passion for making great games.
- We offer a supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fair rewarded.
- Motivating salary, long term contract and a merit pay system;
DEMO REEL REQUIREMENTS
Have a Demo reel (online, CD or DVD format) demonstrating a great understanding of all the essential animation concepts showing the ability to convey emotion through movement. Applicants must provide demo reel/CD/DVD or website address to be considered for any animation position.
Interested applicants should send their CV and samples or demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.