Software Engineer - Front End - Mobile @ Kabam
|Category:||Engineer / Programmer|
|Created:||Jun 20th 2012, 13:19 by Watercooler|
As a leader in the free-to-play core social games arena, Kabam is a key player in transforming the traditional gaming industry. We have a successful track record of creating high quality, massively multiplayer social games that delight and engage core gamers. Our games combine the deep, immersive gameplay found in MMO games (strategy, RPG style) with the connectivity and interaction of social networks. Kabam has commercially launched 6 games to date, including The Godfather: Five Families, Dragons of Atlantis and award-winning Kingdoms of Camelot,with many more in the pipeline. You can play Kabam games on Google+, Facebook and other social networks around the world. Our studio business model allows us to sustain a startup culture that empowers you to drive change and influence the outcome of your contributions – ones that impact millions of gamers daily!
Think you have what it takes to make real games? We want to meet you.
The Mobile Front End Developer will be at the forefront of Kabam's Mobile Strategy and deliver game features and UI catered to our form factor. You'll build games and features, with rapid release cycles that have an immediate impact and ability to engage our users.
* Design and code new features and enhancements across all our product offerings
* Work side by side with UI design and server engineering
* Participate in all aspects of a project life-cycle, from specifications through QA
* Find and fix bugs, optimize scalability and performance, keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies
We're looking for someone with a passion for mobile gaming, can-do attitude and open to creative solutions and new ideas. The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong CSS and cross-browser layout skills
* Experience with PhoneGap and/or Unity are highly desirable
* B.S. in Computer Science or related field from a top tier university (or equivalent experience)
* Driven and self-motivated, a self-starter who can work without direct supervision
* Objective-C experience is a plus
Click here to apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oRK7Vfwn&s=CGHUB
Check out what is like at Kabam on our Facebook page - Life@Kabam
Keep updated with us and Follow us on Linkedin!
Note to Candidates:
Kabam does not accept paper applications at this time and requests that all candidates submit their information online by either applying directly to an open requisition or submitting a general profile.
Note to Placement and other 3rd party Agencies:
Kabam does not accept unsolicited agency resumes sent to our website or to any Kabam employee, and will not incur fees to any third party agency as a result. If there is a need for third party agency assistance, then a representative from the Recruiting team will contact you.