|Created:||Nov 23rd 2012, 04:43 by Gameloft-bcn|
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (4,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
In the last few years, the studio in Barcelona has been developing high-quality, critically acclaimed games and is currently expanding.
SENIOR 2D ARTIST
As member of the art department, you will be responsible for graphics production in the team (game designers, game developers, producer) from the first design phases to the completion of the project.
• Great visual creativity and passion for video game creation and art
• Important: Knowledge of pixel art and/or vectorial art, as well as 2D animation.
• Essential: Proficient in Photoshop and/or Flash.
• Good artistic drawing skills (concept art).
• Sense of aesthetics: knowledge in specific referents (cinema, painting, sculpture) or artistic schools that allow creating some general stylistic guides.
• Fluent in English (not a requirement).
• Experience in modeling and animation.
• Able to work with 3DS Max in low polygon counts.
• Job in Barcelona city.
• Opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment, creating high-quality video games. We offer a supportive work climate, and are a young and dynamic team with a free communication style.
• Salary to be discussed, permanent contract, full-time job and a merit pay system.
Interested applicants should send their CV and samples or demo reel to Reference: “2d artist”