- 'Amarr Heavy Dropsuit' (2D)
& 19 new images by MarcoMazzoni !!!
- 'Tencent X-game Project Xiao Qiao' (3D)
& 3 new images by artsunshine !!!
- 'Falling Skies TV Series Mech Design V3' (3D)
& 4 new images by keltoncram !!!
- "Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation" Concepts part 1 (2D)
& 6 new images by BMitkov !!!
- 'BATMAN_1' (3D)
& 2 new images by oranc !!!
- Who should win Anatomicae #41: Knight in Shining Armor??
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanked 892 Times in 830 Posts
10-27-2011, 08:08 PM
hey WELCOME!!!! good start... really like the latest studies that are in b.w.... u working on 3d and 2d as well?
Join Date: Sep 2011
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
10-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Thank you! ^^
i usually work total on 2d for the human figure
instead for the matte paintings i begin in 3d (for study the perspective)
and then i finish the image painting on 2d