- 'Iron Man 3: War Machine Front' (3D)
& 7 new images by DroidsForSale !!!
- 'guard' (2D)
& 2 new images by long0800 !!!
- 'Lights On - Wip' (3D)
& 3 new images by stroggtank !!!
- 'Dragon slayer' (2D)
& 6 new images by TOKIYA !!!
- Join us for CharacterForge #42: Professor Lovett!
- Join us for Anatomicae #41: Knight in Shining Armor!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[publisher meeting mid december]Sci-fi FPS looking for talented artists
11-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Dream Powered Games
Warcry : extermination
Warcry exterminatuion is a sci-fi FPS based on warcry: lords of war universe.
The game will be presented to the player as if its a virtual reality combat simulator produced by the Protectorate of Man, one of the major factions in the Warcry universe. The game will be full of over the top propaganda, of the kind seen in movies such as Starship Troopers, for example.
In gameplay terms the focus will be on the cooperative multiplayer experience, in which the players have to defend themselves against hundreds of vicious enemies in a series of short (10 to 20 minutes long), fast-paced levels.
In the works since 5 months, here is a list of features implemented:
- 3game modes on 4 working in single player mode
- Damage localisation system
- 3 ennemies in game
- Main menu allow you to choose your game mod then your map (only those corresponding to the game mod are displayed)
- attack animation randomizer for ennemies
- death sounds randomizer
- checkpoint system
- radar allowing you to display several elements, such as artefact for artefact research mod, or friends in multiplayer.
- sprint using shift key for the main character
- Implementaton of differents decals/particle effects depeding on the ground texture hit by the bullets
- different footsteps sounds depending on the ground layer
- ability to activate/desactivate water plane depending on where player is on the map in order to improve performance
- recoil and dispersion of the weapons fully tweakable in ressource editor.
- Stats system: best score on each map, top 10 etc...
- blood particle effect on ennemies + ground when a ennemy is hit.
- unique sounds/decals/particules on hit on a per mesh basis
- ability to lock certain part of the level
- Spawn ennemies in a certain radius around the player
- Implement the character's arms and a weapon.
- implement iron sight
- creation and implementation of new ennemies
- creation and implementation of new levels.
- creation and implementation of a new GUI and HUD
- Implementation of online stats.
Target aim: Commercial
Compensation: Portfolio building, Revenue share depending on the amount of work done.
Technology: NeoAxis Engine commercial SDK
Dream Powered Games is always looking for serious, talented, motivated and passionate individuals! If you can see yourself as part of this team and believe you qualify, don't hesitate to get in touch no matter your specialization.
Currently we are mainly looking for:
We are looking for both environment and creature concept artist.
Experienced C# programmer
Vincent Cabanas : Project leader on Warcry: extermination, 3D modeler
Juri : Lead 3D artist
Marco: 3D artist
Titouan: 3D artist
Raphael: 3D artist
Prez: Concept artist
Christian Schwager : Concept artist
Maestrorage : Composer
jobs [-AT-] dream-powered[DOT]com
Previous Work by Team:
Our team consists of industry professionals as well as serious, mature and talented people from the indie game development community
Some images demonstrating various art aspects of the games(design, concept, 3d, low poly, cinematic, in game).
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Any tractor trailer driving 3D artists/artists?||Butch007||Lounge||0||09-04-2010 12:43 AM|
|Morphee Interactive is hiring talented Flash Game Artists -- France||Morphee||Paid Jobs||0||08-24-2010 03:22 PM|
|Dark Future Team needs 2D Artists(Concept Artists)||majc18||Unpaid Jobs||0||02-05-2009 12:17 PM|
|Gnomons December Master Class & Workshop Event - Online||heathergnomon||Industry news||0||11-26-2008 08:20 PM|
|Gnomons December Master Class & Workshop Event - Online||heathergnomon||Education||0||11-26-2008 08:18 PM|