- 'RYSE - Landing in Britannia' (2D)
& 6 new images by KARAKTER !!!
- 'Souvenir' (3D)
by marek_denko !!!
- 'Batman: Arkham Origins - Wayne Chemical - Waste Disposal' (2D)
& 7 new images by Calader !!!
- 'Noodles' (3D)
by Blaze !!!
- 'BREACH' (2D)
& 2 new images by DanielClarke !!!
- 'Ryse Oswald Environment' (3D)
& 10 new images by Zenpat !!!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
concept artist-Star Painters
10-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Star Painters is a game art outsourcing company founded by a team of artists with traditional art training and rich global exposure in the interactive entertainment industry. Some of us have worked for Bizarre Creations UK, Sega UK, Virtual Mechanix, Binary Star Ltd, Half Brick Studio, Box Rocket Animation. We have experience in many game titles, such as Microsoft¡¯s Project Gotham Racing 4, Sega Rally Revo. After attending GDC 2010 in San Francisco and CGOC in Shanghai, our game art outsourcing projects require more good game artists to join us.
Job title: concept artist
- design high quality game concept art
- collaborate with 3D artist to produce high quality textures and special effects
- keep learning latest art tools and procedures
- Major in Fine Arts, Architecture Design, or Arts Design.
- Good at concept art design with solid traditional painting background
- Highly creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated at game art work
- Good command of image processing software, such as 3D Max and Photoshop.
- Strong sense of team work and excellent communication skills.
- At least 1 year¡¯s working experience
Please e-mail your resume to
1¡¢message subject should be in the form of ¡°title¡ªname¡±
2¡¢Take your resume and works whose capacity should be within 5MB when being interviewed; otherwise, your application will be deemed null.
(If you haven¡¯t received the notice of interview, your resume will be automatically saved in our talent pool. We will notify you when relevant positions are open for you.)
Star Painters attaches great importance to the training of our game art talents, and has formed a comprehensive training system. We are totally open to experienced or new graduates. If you have a keen sense and rich knowledge about games and are willing to grow up with a rapidly developing company, please stay tuned for our current opening positions.
Official website: http://www.starpainters.cn
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|USS Idoru [Star Trek]||ryo_80||3D WIP||15||02-05-2011 08:15 AM|
|Concept Artist - LFG||Jackwhat||Artists for Hire||0||08-20-2010 07:27 PM|
|2D Artist, Matte Painter, Concept Artist, available for work.||Ankaris||Artists for Hire||0||02-02-2010 07:12 AM|
|Bi-Weekly Jam 12: Star Trek Redux!!!!||Rice_and_Eggs||2D Drawing Jams||46||07-22-2009 06:30 PM|
|Star Wars - C-3PO||ChewyPixels||3D Finished Work||3||12-09-2008 01:18 PM|