- 'Iron Man 3: War Machine Front' (3D)
& 7 new images by DroidsForSale !!!
- 'guard' (2D)
& 2 new images by long0800 !!!
- 'Lights On - Wip' (3D)
& 3 new images by stroggtank !!!
- 'Dragon slayer' (2D)
& 6 new images by TOKIYA !!!
- Join us for CharacterForge #42: Professor Lovett!
- Join us for Anatomicae #41: Knight in Shining Armor!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My personal Swatches available here
09-16-2008, 03:23 PM
I uploaded my personal swatches. It's a colorpalette I created from scratch. It has all main colors and it brightens and darkens. I also added a desaturated version of the colors and also a warm and cold gray gradient. To finish it of, I added a bunch of browntinted colorpalettes.
Please let me know if it helps you, or if it lacks a few colors.
1. Download the script here.
2. You might want to empty your Swatches palette first. Click on the three horizontal stripes topright of the SwatchPalette and choose Preset Manager. There you can select them all and press delete.
3. Dubbelclick the script. They will be added to your current Swatches. If you don't want to have the default swatches, you can use the load the script via Photoshop Swatches.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Dhalsim - Personal Interpretation||khalavi||3D Finished Work||3||06-28-2010 09:53 AM|
|Anyone know of an easy way to create swatches?||Hiescitty||Art Discussion||6||04-15-2010 10:04 AM|
|Personal Projects - Armored Exoskeleton - Monster Bird - Female Officer||Sami_Marsch||3D WIP||8||10-30-2008 12:06 AM|
|Random Personal Project Crap!!1||ish||Lounge||14||09-23-2008 07:25 AM|